Today is January 1 2010.
I have used today to look back on the past year and in that year I have seen some great times and a lot of not so great times. I am not someone who wishes for things to have been different because everything happens for a reason. We may not always like the reason but there is a reason things do happen.

In 2009 I have :
*Had a very tough situation come into play for me and another person
* Have seen one of my very good friends get a divorce to a woman he never should of married
* Have seen one of my friends have their daughter on my birthday
* Have seen and been apart of one of my best friends marriages to her high school sweetheart
* Have lost a old friend who was once a best friend of mine
* Have gained a great new best friend who is such a great influence in my life
* Have seen my mother get engaged
* And have watched my loving daughter grow before my very eyes into quite a nice young lady
In 2010 I know these things will happen:
* My mother will marry Gary
* I will gain 2 step sisters, a step brother in law, step niece, and a step brother
* My daughter will turn 3 years old and we will have made it 3 years without her father
* And many more things that I am currently unaware of but awaiting to find out about.
As I said above I do not regret anything that has happened Norw will I regret anything that will happen in the future. Everything is meant to happen for a reason and I will just sit back and wait for those reasons to show themselves to me. I am excited for 2010 and cannot wait for the many years to fallow this one.
I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the new year and were with those who matter most in your lives weather that be friends, family, or friends who have become your family.
No comments:
Post a Comment